Full-time (38,5 hours/week), at Pro2Future GmbH in Graz (Campus Inffeld at Graz University of Technology)
Designing and evaluating a predictive maintenance system for industrial applications. Together with the Fronius International GmbH and two international manufacturing companies we investigate how cognitive decision support can be applied in the context of predictive maintenance.
The successful candidate will be engaged in computational data analysis and data-driven projects. To this end, knowledge about information systems, data technologies, mathematics and statistics is required. Experience in the field of artificial intelligence as well as about software development are also of advantage. The successful candidate seeks an ambitious activity in industry-driven research and is particularly willing to obtain a PhD.
The successful candidate will work within an interdisciplinary project team consisting of experts including the industrial partners and Graz University of Technology. The candidate plays a major role in shaping and executing the projects’ research agenda. Project work will also involve collaboration and knowledge exchange with several allied international research groups as well as participating in the international research community.
- A university-level degree in computer science, information systems, information science, mechatronics, telematics, mathematics, or similar studies
- Knowledge of programming (Java, Python, …)
- Fluent English, written and spoken. German skills are utile. Willingness to learn German.
- The opportunity to align the research for your Ph.D. studies in one 3.5-years research project, starting End of 2017.
- The opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, creative and collaborative team with strong ethos of mentorship and professional development as well as a publication agenda.
- We will provide the successful candidate with a collegial and supportive environment to establish themselves and their careers, i.e. particularly the Ph.D. studies.
- Full-time gross salary for this position is 2,750 Euro per month (14 times a year).
Pro2Future GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly welcome applications from women and international candidates. In case of equal qualification, female applicants will be hired preferentially.
To apply for this position, please send your application (including CV, supporting documents, letter of motivation) via email to:
No member found